"Whatever we think about and thank about, we bring about." Dr John Demartini

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 : January

Hello all you lovely Bloggers!

I jumped in with the February challenge of the 12 Tags of 2016, but even though I cannot participate in the January challenge anymore, I still made my tags ;-)

This year Tim Holtz decided to revisit previous years’ techniques and to combine 2 different techniques on one tag. So, for January, the Technique Remix is Chalkboard and Industrious Metal and this is what he came up with.

Don't you just love the chalkboard effect? I do! :-)

If you would like to join in on the fun, please visit Tim Holtz’s Blog -http://timholtz.com/category/12-tags-of-2016/  - for more information on this year's 12 Tags.

Products Used – TH/Ranger/Stampers Anonymous:
Stampers Anonymous – Mini Blueprints 8 CMS231
Texture Fades – Damask
Multi Medium
Distress Paint – Black Soot
Heat tool
Tonic Scissors

Here is my take on the challenge:
I got the sketch idea from Helen Allen and love it! :-)
  

I have yet again created 2 tags as well as a black Index Tab for my photo carousel.
I followed the recipes as much as possible, but used what I have.

A couple of close-ups :

Thank you so much for stopping by :-) Your comments are much appreciated!

Crafty Chalkboard Regards

No comments: